Jobe Infinity Island
- Hull MaterialPVC
- Length Overall (m)4
- Beam (m)2
- Draft (m)0.15
- Displacement (kg)42
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Jobe is for everyone….
A community, a global movement, a family of real people, who are discovering the beauty of watersports. Jobe have been creating unforgettable moments for everyone since 1974. No matter who you are, no matter your age, no matter where you come from or what experience you have. When you want to get on the water, you will become part of the Jobe family. Jobe develop their products with the greatest care and highest quality materials.
Welcome to the Jobe community.
Infinity Islands are the base platforms of your yacht extension. These multi-functional platforms can be connected to the yacht or each other to create a unique area to have fun or relax at water level. Ideal to sunbathe, practise yoga, play around or to dock your jet ski or stand up paddle board.
Each Island is 4 metres in length and 2 metres in width and is constructed with the same high quality technology that Jobe use on their SUP boards. This means the platforms are strong, stable and can easily manage pressure up to 20PSI. As the Island will most likely be in warm sunshine the air inside will expand resulting in an increase of PSI. Therefore Jobe recommend inflating the island up to around 6PSI. This way you will have the stiffness and security that you need with a comfortable feeling underfoot. Jobe Islands can hold up to 700kg of weight and come with 3 years of end consumer warranty, as do all Jobe inflatables.
Jobe engineer their Infinity Islands with a high density of nylon threads on the inside, fused to a solid PVC-coated base cloth by pre-laminated heat bonded technology. This technology allows Jobe to laminate the drop stitch onto the second layer with controlled heat performed by a machine. Jobe’s designers took a layer of drop stitch reinforcement to protect the base cloth and a second drop stitch reinforcement layer to strengthen the island to its max.
Drop-stitch maintains the shape of the platform under high pressure inflation. On top of these layers, Jobe use a PVC-coat nylon base to guarantee durability.
• 3 year warranty after registration
• Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
• 10 big single D-rings and 4 velcro straps to connect the platforms to each other
• 12 carrying handles
• 2 Halkey Roberts valves
• 4 ballast bags with easy drainage system
• 4 small double D-rings to connect the bumper
• 5mm thick, non slip, comfortable and durable EVA deck
• Pressure: up to 20PSI
• Recommended pressure: 6PSI
• Weight capacity: 700kg
• Weight: 42kg
• Dimensions when inflated: 400cm x 200cm x 15cm
• Dimensions when folded: 123cm x 60cm x 45cm
• Volume: 1200L
• Package contains: Infinity island, stainless steel swimming ladder, pump on battery, PVC storage bag
• The Jobe Transom bumper is a necessity when it comes to the Infinity Series. Attach these bumpers to the first Infinity Island or pool when you position one of these products directly behind your yacht platform. The Transom bumper secures the island/pool, so it doesn’t get stuck under your yacht platform. Always use a minimum of 2 bumpers to be safe. The Jobe Transom bumper comes with the same valve as our Infinity island which means you don’t have to purchase an extra pump.
• The Jobe Infinity Defenders are here to protect your boat. By attaching the Defender to the dock, worrying about docking is a thing of the past. Infinity Defenders come with the same Halkey Roberts valve as Jobe’s other inflatable Infinity products and are available in two sizes: 2m and 4m.
• Infinity Comfort Chairs are extremely comfortable and adjustable chairs to use on the Infinity island, the beach or wherever you like. These chairs are made from high quality Sunbrella, which is water repellent and designed for outdoor use. So don’t worry about the wet swimwear, just get comfortable in this chair. Besides being water repellent Sunbrella also has UV Protection so it won’t fade in the sun. All this makes the Infinity Comfort Chair perfect to use around the water. Comes with an easy to use carrying belt, which makes it easy to carry, move or stow. This chair is fully adjustable (back, leg and headrest part) in different positions. Just choose the one you feel the most comfy with.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for product on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of product based in GBP. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this product in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the product. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this product.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.